 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 71
70  |  72
Subject:
Millennium Falcon at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:33:51 GMT

I bought one of the 3 sets at the Snellville Zany Brainy.  I didn't see any
of the other new Star Wars sets there, though.  The Target next door didn't
have any new sets in, but I didn't really expect them to have any, either.
Anyone seen the rest of the sets around town yet?

Oh, also, how did the pirate games go at Dragoncon?  I was out of town over
the weekend, so I had to miss it all.