 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 44
Re: 2000 Lego at Local Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:37:07 GMT

I can verify that they're at the Snellville Target (off 124 and Ronald
Reagan).  At least they did yesterday when I was there.  I did get the last
B-Wing, though.  Interesting that Target got them before Zainy Brainy or TRU
did.  Usually it is the other way around.  Wal-Mart got all the first Star
Wars Lego sets around here, too.

----- Original Message -----
From: G. Crisp <gcrisp@mindspring.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 1:09 AM
Subject: 2000 Lego at Local Target

Picked mine up at the Target on Dallas Highway, west of Marietta.  They're
probably at other area Targets as well.  They had the new Star Wars sets,
including the Battle Droid and Pit Droid, a bunch of Arctic stuff, and • some of
the new Technic.

Happy shopping!

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison