 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 22
Re: Star Wars sets in stock anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 03:02:56 GMT

Greg,

I found mine at the Zainy Brainy near Town Center mall in Kennesaw, and the
Zainy Brainy on Roswell road.  I lucked out in that I called them the day they
got their initial shipment in and zipped over to pick them up.  By that
afternoon, they were already running low.

Hopefully, there will be a greater supply as the year progresses.  I would like
to get multiple copies of some of the sets for parts.  I'll post here if I spot
them anywhere.

BTW: How's Healtheon going?  Do you know Misha?  He would have started there
about six months ago.

Greg

Greg Williams wrote:

I've not found the X-Wing and Y-Wing/TIE sets yet.  Anyone know where they can
be found in stock around Atlanta?
--
Greg Williams
gregw@mindspring.com