 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
car pool for next DixieLUG? (24 April 2004 in Auburn, AL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:07:16 GMT

I have a **very** undependable car, one not suited to interstate travel.  Would
some compassionate soul allow me to hitch a ride to the next meeting?

I can rendezvous with you pretty much anywhere in the north west quadrant of the
metro area.  (I live in Dallas, very close to Villa Rica, but I grew up in
Marietta, so I'm familiar with the area.)  Thanks in advance...

Franklin