 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 148
147  |  149
Subject:
NGLTC mall open house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:36:27 GMT

Today the NGLTC had it's first open house at our mall "club house". All day long
we had heavy crowds, some had come just for the open house, others just happend
to be at the mall at the right time.

One of the best parts about the event was the open play area. After looking over
the layout families could spend time together and build their own town. We had
over 100lbs of LEGO elements dumped on the floor and everyone was encouraged to
have a seat and just start building. There were a set of tables with road plates
for the visitors to build a town around and through out the day the layout of
this town changed drasticly. It was lots of fun for everyone, including NGLTC
club members.

You can see the pictures from today starting at:
http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/show.asp?Folder=54-clubhouse2003&imgNbr=35

For all the pictures so far from our "club house" visit:
http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=54-clubhouse2003

Our next open house will be on July 12th.

jt

--------
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club