 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 124
    NGLTC summer shows at the Georgia LEGO stores —James Trobaugh
   This summer the NGLTC has scheduled two shows at the local LEGO stores (I guess that's the price of having two LEGO stores). We have the first one scheduled on Saturday, May 25th (Memorial day weekend) in front of the Dawsonville store. Then we are (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains.org) !