 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 117
Re: Train track in GA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:39:06 GMT

I know that as of this morning (02/11/2002) the Dawsonville store has
straight track, I'm going by on my way home and I can check if they still
have it in stock for ya.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, George Notel writes:
Has anyone found straight track for 9V trains anywhere in Georgia?  I know
both the Dawsonville and Discover Mills outlets have curved track, switches,
and cross tracks.  Or is S@H my only hope?

George