 Local / United States / Georgia / 60
    Georgia Mindstorm Users chance to show off —James J. Trobaugh
   I posted a message a few days ago about CNN looking for local Atlanta area Mindstorm users and surprisingly no one has contacted CNN about this chance to show off. So I will post this one more time. CNN is doing a story on LEGO and the new Mindstorm (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)