 Local / United States / Georgia / 58
  Do you want to be on CNN with your LEGO Mindstorms?!!

I got a message from Jen Caltrider today and she needs local Atlanta Mindstorm users ASAP for a piece on CNN. So if you got them and want to show the world your toys now is your chance. I have called her and talked with her and this is the real (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.general)