 Local / United States / Georgia / 56
    Re: DixieLUG gathering —Craig Hamilton
   (...) you bet we could, todd! if only such a thing existed... ;-) i had trouble trying to crosspost this tho'. when i typed lugnet.org.us into the follow up box, the message wasn't acceppted. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us)

        Re: DixieLUG gathering —Todd Lehman
   (...) Maybe what I should just do is go ahead and create subgroups of .org.us for the major user-groups, assuming that these would be useful, and if a particular group decides it doesn't find one useful, it could be deleted at that group's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us)