 Local / United States / Georgia / 333
Re: Free to a good home - wooden crates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Wade wrote:
First, let me apologize if I post this in anyplace that it shouldn't be...but I
wanted to get the word out as much as possible!

My place of business currently has around 10 wooden crates of varying sizes,
some as small as 4x4x4 and some as large as 10x6x4. These crates are being
tossed away.

I've seen some photos of AFOL's that travel with exhibit peices and they use
large wooden crates for transport...so it seems to me that if someone wanted
these to use, might be a good deal! Contact me off post if you're interested!

The crates are currently located in Tallahassee Florida. I can't move them at
all, if you are interested you'd have to come get them yourself.

Thanks and hope someone can make use of them!

Tim

I might have to give you a ring about this.  Hmmm..

-Lenneh