 Local / United States / Georgia / 311
Re: Coming to Hotlanta 23-26 Nov 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Hi gang, I'm going to be in Atlanta next week and possibly several weeks
beyond... any interest in get togethers, please drop me a line!

I know JT's going to be in Orlando next week but he's not the only ATL area dude
by far.

Also, Atlanta LEGO outlets, here I come. Hide your children.

I'll crosspost this to DixieLUG.

Try dropping a line to NGLTC and DixieLUG.  You're just going to miss a DixieLUG
meeting, and Thanksgiving time can be a tough time to meet up.  But maybe
somebody will be available.  I'd personally be busy most days (colleges like to
schedule tests around this time), but I'd probably be free Tuesday or Wednesday
night if a few others would want to meet up (and I have the convenience of
having an easy place to get to).  And I know there's at least one Michigan
transplant here in ATL.

Are you planning to hit both of the outlets?  Dawsonville's quite the drive, but
I hear the selection is much better than the Lawrenceville locale.  I don't know
what sales they have going on at the moment, but they mimic sales at other
outlets.

Also, if you're in the market for the latest sets, I hear a Toys'R'Us in
Kennesaw has some of the 2004 sets in hand.  Maybe the outlets do, too.  It's
been a while since I've been hunting.

Anywho, good luck shopping!  Post if you find any great deals! (or rare finds!)

John