 Local / United States / Georgia / 295
    Computer Recycling (was Re: Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet) —John Riley
   (...) Maybe I should have said "added incentive." I was going to wait until the Road Show, but now after looking at the pictures, I don't know if I can wait that long. The last time I went to Discover, the NGLTC was incoveniently at Dawsonville. And (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

        Re: Computer Recycling (was Re: Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet) —James Trobaugh
   (...) Well be sure to introduce yourself and ask questions, that's what the open house is all about. (...) Computer recycling? Normally I just set my old stuff on the curb the day before trash day and someone tends to drive by and pick it all up (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)