 Local / United States / Georgia / 294
Re: Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Riley wrote:

Which outlet is it?  Discover Mills or Premium Outlet?  If it is Discover, gives
me an incentive to go see the NGLTC's open house on Saturday.

Oh I see how it is now, has to be something in it for you in order for you to
come visit the layout, lol.

jt