 Local / United States / Georgia / 252
  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

Eric, Seeing as how I tried to meet up with GardenSLUG last time I was up in New Jersey (family is in NJ), I'd be more than willing to meet up with you. I'll have to check my schedule, and I can let you know my free nights. If I'm busy during the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Scott Lyttle writes: Great! Hey I made it to GA! I figure Weds evening or so? Send me an e-mail! Thanks much! Eric (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us)