 Local / United States / Georgia / 250
  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

(...) Regrettably no, but next time I'm in Metro NY, ok? I'm mostly driven by the vagaries of where my job sends me (I hear rumors that i've been a bad boy and may be sent to Chile... hope not!)... (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

Let me know! Dang, Chile! Isn't that like at the End of the World! Lol! Eric (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug)