 Local / United States / Georgia / 248
Re: Anybody down in Georgia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 03:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Eric Sophie writes:

(BTW what a feeling it is to be able to reach out when your going on trips
and such, to be able to have "friends" no matter where you go. Lugnet is
increadible. Thank you.)

Doesn't that rock? I've been the recepient of this boon many times, since I
travel so much, and it is a *blast* to connect names to faces.