 Local / United States / Georgia / 156
    NGLTC showing at Atlanta History Center Candle Light Tours this weekend —James Trobaugh
   The North Georgia LEGO Train Club is presenting a layout at the Atlanta History Center this Saturday (December 2nd, 2000). This is one of the more unusual displays we have done. Our layout is in the one of the chidren's bed rooms in the Swan House, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains.org)