 Local / United States / Georgia / 150
  Georgia Outlet Store, and their new manager.

Hi Folks, My wife and I went to the Outlets in Dawsonville, GA last Thursday. (It's easy to get your wife to LEGO shop with you if you provide her plenty of shopping alternatives). I met Linda, the new manager at The Lego Outlet. I wanted to share (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.general)