 Local / United States / Georgia / 118
Re: Help Wanted (Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 04:56:38 GMT

Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ...
Hi!  I was wondering if any of y'all
were planning on attending Dragon*Con [1]
here in Atlanta next month.

As you may already know, Steve Jackson
will be here to run his Lego Pirate Game [2].

Steve has asked me if I might be able to get
volunteers to help us run this game.
(The more Assistant GMs we have, the more players
we can handle.)

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, running the Lego Pirates game is
always a blast.  I've done it a half dozen times in the last couple years
here in the Northwest, most recently last weekend in Missoula, Montana, at
MisCon 14.  Steve brought a huge fleet of ships, and I brought a handful of
ships and other assorted scenery.  We had upwards of 30 ships sailing
between the waters of Port Royal and Cartegena, spread out on the floor of a
convention room at the hotel.  Pictures will be forthcoming (within a week
or so).

Derek