 Local / United States / Florida / Tampa / 13
Re: LEGO/MLS Soccer Truck Tour Display in Tampa!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 03:51:58 GMT

I just saw the display at MOSI.  I have to agree that it was better than I had
anticipated.  The Vision Command System that they had on display was very,
very cool.  It was nice to preview the Silver Champion up close.  The hydrolic
droid display was neat to see.  And, of course, all of the soccer stuff was
kind of interesting.

Indeed, I was talking to a lady near the Vision Command System.  At one point
I mentioned that I was a Lugnet member and she said that she had guessed by
how much I knew about what was coming out when, etc.  Again, kind of cool that
she knew what I was talking about...

Tx, +Z+