 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 9
  Robot Competition

Hi, I live in Sarasota, Florida, and I was wondering if anyone would like to attend a "Robot Wars" type event, prefferably using Lego Mindstorms. I will put up a page soon for it on my site ((URL) You can contact me at superpcer1@home.com. -Chris (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)