 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 59
Re: Orlando LIC set/brick information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:23:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Case wrote:
Here is the status of the Orlando LIC as of yesterday.

<SNIP>

* Pick-a-Brick is going strong.  According to the employee  I talked
to, they were running low on bricks in the back so the part types may
change soon.  Over the last 2 months, they have already run out of the
clear 1x2s and the light blue 1x4s.  Those were the only changes I
noticed since my first report
<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=42935>.

... and here is the Orlando LIC PaB selection, as of 17Nov2003

Brick 1 x 1 : TransBlue TransDarkPink
Brick 1 x 2 : Black Lime Teal
Brick 1 x 2 without Pillar : TransYellow
Brick 1 x 3 : DarkPink
Brick 1 x 4 : LightGrey MediumBlue SandBlue
Brick 2 x 2 : Blue DarkPink Orange Purple Teal TransGreen TransRed
Brick 2 x 3 : DarkPink
Brick 2 x 4 : Black Blue DarkGrey DarkPink Green LightGrey LightYellow Lime
Orange Red SandBlue Tan Teal White
Brick 2 x 10 : Yellow
Brick 8 x 16 : DarkGrey Red

Brick Round 1 x 1 : TransRed TransYellow

Fence Lattice 1 x 4 : Black Red
Fence Arched 1 x 6 : White

Flower 2 x 2 : Blue Red Yellow

Plate 2 x 4 : Black DarkGrey Purple