 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 46
Re: Pick a Brick -- sooner than expected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz wrote:

Lookin' forward to the Chicago P-a-B :)

Absolutely! From what I understand, both of the store they are opening
(Woodfield and Gurnee Mills) will have them.

-Tim

I didn't know about the Woodfield and Gurnee Mills stores! :)

Closer (for me at least) and better parking!

Those 2 are probably just for the holiday season?

or...

Gurnee Mills *is* an outlet mall, are we gettin' a year round outlet store??