 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 33
  Hello!

This post is mainly just a test to make sure that I can post to Lugnet... But as long as I'm here, hi! :-) I live in Celebration, right next to Disney World. Are there any locals who are Lego fans? And train fans too, I hope? (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

  Re: Hello!

(...) Welcome to the state of Florida, from GFLTC and GFLUG! Most of us are in the Tampa Bay area, but we will be at GATS Orlando[1] August 11 an 12, hope to see you there... Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org [1] See (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)