 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Introduction!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 17:22:37 GMT

Well, I guess im a beta tester for this site since Todd invited the
L-CAD group to Lugnet.  Im basicly a lurker, but i had to get in the 1st
post to somewhere.
I live and goto school in Daytona Beach, so that why im posting to
Orlandos ng.

My Lego web page is here:
http://erau.db.erau.edu/~glasnapd/lego/
and should be working and up to date.  I will get some l3p renders up
there for some of the models.

Currently in an opengl graphics class, learning opengl and thinking of
makeing a OpengGL viewer for LDraw DAT files.  If it works, i will make
a bigger anoucment on the CAD ng and any others that are appropiate.

-Doug

Douglas Glasnapp "I dunno."
ICQ: 5143696      http://erau.db.erau.edu/~glasnapd/
Lego Code: MOC+++,CA++ #+++++ S+ LS+ Hal M+ A YB78m