 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 21
Re: Any good stores in Orlando?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:06:11 GMT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:35:08 GMT, "Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

Well, I don't know what LIC is...
(Should I add this to the list?)

Lego Imagination Center.  Great big Lego store with a play/building
area outside.  Giant Lego sculptures around it.  Very cool place.

But yes, I will be in Disneyworld.

We will be going there also this August.  5th anniversary and first
vacation since our honeymoon.

(Hey, I have a ten-year-old sister, it's not my fault :) If it were up to me
I'd go to the Potomac Mills Outlet instead - with a stop in DC ;)

Nothing wrong with Disneyworld - one of my favorite places on earth.
:)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?