 Local / United States / Florida / Jacksonville / 8
  Jacksonville Area Subgroups?

Well there's been some talk (years ago) about seperate sub-groups in north-east Florida. I, being twelve,can not join as a member for any club, but I would like to have some way of meeting AFOLS. I live in Jacksonville. Would any other Lego(R) fans (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)