 Local / United States / Florida / 78
  Re: Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida?

Brian, See (URL) and join us for a group meeting! Build on... Robin W GFLTC/GFLUG (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida?

I responded to the other message, but as an aside my mining colony has been posted to my web site. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)