 Local / United States / Florida / 68
  Mid Year set sightings

Last Week: Merrit Island TRU: Star Wars:MTT Dino Island: Research Glider, All Terrain Trapper Soccer: Shoot and Score, Grandstand Vero Beach TRU: Star Wars: AAT, MTT Dino Island: Research Glider, All Terrain Trapper Soccer: Shoot and Score, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Mid Year set sightings

(...) Is that Melbourne Australia? No couldn't possibly, that means we'd be on par in terms of release dates. Is there a melbourne elswhere? James (who thought geography was colouring in little maps...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Mid Year set sightings

(...) Yep, this one's on the Florida coast. Southeast of Orlando. They probably get hurricanes, one thing our Melbourne doesn't. pete.w (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.au)