 Local / United States / Florida / 55
Re: In town, any chance for a get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm still here in Boca Raton (WPB/FLL area) this week, next week and most of
the week after next. In fact I am staying over the weekend to go to a wedding
31 Mar- 2 Apr.

Any interest on anyone's part for a get together? Tampa is a bit far off,
unf... but maybe on Saturday next I could ride out there.

++Lar

Larry,

Boca Raton is a long way from Tampa Bay, but if you break away from the
wedding (poor stiff) we will be at the H&R show north of St. Petersburg March
31, April 1 and 2. Or we could meet on another day. Sorry for the long non-
reply, I have been working on the layout and not serfing.

See Ya...
Robin W.
GFLTC
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

PS If your driving I would take: 869(SAWGRASS EXPWY.) to I-75(ALLIGATOR ALLEY)
to I-275(Sunshine Skyway) to Gandy Blvd to US HWY 19 and if you need more
email me or see http://www.hrtrains.com (It's about 300 miles one way. Doe!)