 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 91
    Lego diorama at Fair —Chuck Rex
    I just entered my Elian/Timmy MOC in the Arlington county fair, under "Diorama, historical". It looked to be the only Lego entry for adults, but I will see tonight. Maybe I even got a ribbon. (see (URL) ) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego diorama at Fair —Chuck Rex
   (...) And, I got third place. Yay, me. I won't sully the story by saying how many entries there were... -chuck (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego diorama at Fair —Silas Pierrot
   Way to go Chuck! I thought your Elian/Timmy was really cool. Are you working on any other Lego historical events? You won't tell us how many entries eh? Well as long as there were more than two. Third place out of two entries would be bad. Silas (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.town)