 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 29
  Free (empty) Buckets

I have about 20 empty buckets (from old brick and freestyle sets) that need to go. If anyone local wants them we can arrange to meet at some convenient place. Otherwise, I'll have to throw most of them out. KL (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)