 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 12
Re: Mini-Catalog Found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:17:44 GMT

Hi Carl, their are lot's of us out there. Check out the News Group,
Rec.Toys.Lego as well... lot's of info out there. I'm at Andrews, in the AF.
As far as I know, we're the only two that are in the Military in this area
with an affinity for lego. I've been collecting for about 25 years and never
had a dark ages. I still get weird looks sometimes from my co-workers, but
the oddness has long since past. I do RPG and utilize alot of what I create
for that endeavor
(Bought a Bi-wing Baron a couple of days ago, hoping for a mini catalog...
no such luck... durn it).
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (Nope, don't work for TLG, but want
to...)
legoman34@usa.net
http://geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
....(the wait is over...)
*****

Carl Wallace <carl@olemiss.edu> wrote in message
Hello,

What mini-catalog is that?  Does it have the 1999 series?  I just looked in
the Pause guide under Technic and found some 1999 pictures, but truthfully,
I didn't care much for them.  They looked too much like a take-off of the
Transformers or something like that.

This is the first time I've looked at the Lugnet local newsgroup for
Washington.  I'm also currently a resident of Silver Spring, but a native • of
Mississippi (Navy pharmacist stationed at Bethesda).  Lugnet has been
something of a blessing--at least I know now that I'm not the only one • still
enjoying Lego well into adulthood!  I wonder how many of us are in the • area.

Good day,
Carl Wallace