 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
Brik Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:20:03 GMT

Hello

I got a taste of Brik Wars blood at Brickfest, and now am itching to play some
more. I really don't even care if I win, so long as lots of things blow up and
silliness and fun is included. If anyone is interested, I'd love to talk about
when and where (sadly, I cannot offer a comfortable space in the Metro area big
enough for Brik wars) I'd also like to discuss with people ideas about
scenarios such as the Junk Wars concept mentioned in the BrickFest Agenda, or
perhaps a Poacher vs. Animal Protection Agency (lots of scorpion stings, spider
bites, polar bear maulings, and rock moster pummellings) I'd like to play a
game with vehicles, since BrickFest Wars was primarily corridor trooper
fighting.

Reply!!!
Aaron
asneary@shakespearedc.org