 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
Looking for a place to crash during the Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 00:32:07 GMT

Hi everyone in the D.C. area,

Chris (Maddison) and I are looking for a place to crash during the fest, since
we're both teenagers with minimal income, and the travel to D.C. is expensive
to begin with.
If possible we'd rather be in the same house. We're very agreeable and could
sleep on the floor if needed (in sleeping bags)... We're also very nice!
<grin>

If you think it's even a remote possibility, please let us know (preferably by
email).
Me: shirid@hotmail.com
Chris: Xcalabur@rocketmail.com

TIA, we appreciate it!

-Shiri and Chris
FUT .loc.us.dc just in case, but email reply is preferred.