 Local / United States / Connecticut / 21
    Excellent time at "The Construction Site" & NELUG update —Eric Kingsley
   Well I had an excellent time at The Construction Site Golden Ticket Event last night. It was great to finally put some names to faces. I also got to see some great models and meet some very interesting people. I just hope we can meet more often, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)