 Local / United States / Connecticut / 20
    More NELUG feedback. —Eric Kingsley
   I feel like I am bombarding you all with information but I promise to keep this one relatively short. I have exchanged E-mail with the folks at www.baylug.org and they had some interesting information. They emphisized the fact that a professional (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)