 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 98
    Re: Next GTG!!! —Joe Greene
   dunno.. Duane I have the money, you got the buckets? Things are wacky my way too...ah well...c'est la vie (...) -- Technical Support requests should be sent to support@opendisc.com Joe Greene Technical Support OpenDisc Systems, Inc. Boulder, (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Next GTG!!! —Duane Hess
   OK, I think I know what's going on now. Things have worked out so that I am free every day but Wednesday, at least until the first week in March when all of the moving stuff comes around. Then school starts soon after that. How soon are we looking (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Next GTG!!! —Roby Sherman
   How about next weekend? That way we don't have to go to bed early. :) Where do you want to have it? --Roby (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)