 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 56
GTG Directions:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:18:15 GMT

A repost just in case you need it :

The easiest way to get to our house is to take either 1. I-25 to I-225 North,
or take I-70 to I-225 south.

Take I-225 to the Mississippi exit. Proceed East on Mississippi, passing the
intersections of abilene, sable, chambers, and buckley. Once past Buckley, turn
left on Salida (it's the second turn once past Buckley road). Make your first
right onto Tennessee Pl. Follow Tennessee Pl. down past fork (the left fork
goes onto Truckee, but you will continue right) and we're on the right hand
side.

If you get lost, our home # is (303) 745-6903

See you tomorrow! :)

--Roby