 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 166
Re: Chopper 2531 (and DENVER area)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:15:10 GMT

Guido,

I don't know of any really good LEGO sources in the Denver area, but I live
in Colorado Springs, so I don't get a chance to do much hunting in Denver. I
don't know of any LEGO owned stores in the area.

Hopefully someone in Denver will notice this and reply.

Bryan

In lugnet.market.shopping, Guido Heunen writes:
HI,

A collegue of mine is right now in the DENVER area. He is willing to bring
some Legos over. Are there some deals? Can a Lego owned store be found
overthere?

Furthermore, is the Chopper (city Theme) 2531 also available via the
retail market or only at S&H-US?

Thanks,

Guido