 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 164
  Sale on Lego at Target

Hi all. Well, I got a tax refund in the mail yesterday, and so my wife and I went off to Target to look over Lego and some other household usefuls. And when we got there, we found a number of sets on sale. The big savings was on the Adventurer's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)