 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 149
  Re: I'm alive and I'm back in town.. to stay

(...) Great news! I would love to get together, but the next couple of weeks are packed. Maybe in mid-October. I'm in east Broomfield now and Lafayette has a good Wal-Mart so I'm sure the trip will be worth it :-) -Duane (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: I'm alive and I'm back in town.. to stay

Yeah I live about 6 blocks from the Wal Mart... in a nice neghborhood this time..with lots of room.. Still managed to keep the good job with Sun, despite the move back... I'm very close to starwars complete.. missing Mos Espa, the 2 mindstorms and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)