 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 145
Re: UCS Sets in Denver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co.den, Mitch Hiveley writes:
What were their respective prices at retail?  (I believe that S@H's are $99
and $149.)

They were the MSRP. $99.95 and $149.95 respectively, if I recall correctly.

In lugnet.loc.us.co.den, Duane Hess writes:
I just picked up the UCS Tie Intercepter at the Toys R Us in Westminster last
night. When I left they had 2 X-wings and 3 Ties still on the shelf. Didn't • see
any of the other new sets though...

-Duane