 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 122
  Star Wars in Colo. Spgs.

Still no luck in finding these in the Springs. I hit the Walmarts at Academy and Highway 83 and at Platte, the Targets at Academy and Union and on Platte, and Toys R Us. Pretty much everyone looked picked over. Oh, this happened on Monday. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)