 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 120
  SW complete!

I just posted a message in lugnet.starwars about my luck... SW complete...twice. In *Sterling* Colorado. Gads.<g> Ben Vaughan (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: SW complete!

(...) Wow. I've managed to get the Snowspeeder, Landspeeder, and Speeder Bikes at the Wal-Mart here in town. I stopped back in there today after church, hoping to find the X-Wing or TIE/Y, but no such luck. However, Shop-ko has price tags on the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)