 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 117
    SW in Lafayette —Duane Hess
   Joe spotted Star Wars sets at the Walmart on S. Boulder and S. Public in Lafayette yesterday. I'm on my way to see what's left. I'll post again after I've come back from my excursion. Duane (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: SW in Lafayette —Duane Hess
   I managed to get the last remaining SW LEGO set from the Walmart in Lafayette. It was a lone Landspeeder stuck behind some other sets. I checked the K-Mart on South Boulder in Lafayette, but they had not received any SW sets yet. I also checked the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)