 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 111
Re: Greetings from Fort Collins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:19:49 GMT

Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Hello to everybody who reads this group.  I've been lurking on LUGNET for • quite
a while now, and finally decided to start posting.
Have any of you seen Star Wars sets in our fair state?  I've made a fairly
thourough sweep of Fort Collins and have come up empty.  I do have my name on
the "to call" list at a small independant toy store up here (they told me they
were expecting the sets in early April), but I was hoping to find them before
then.

Happy bulding!

Joel

No sightings yet. I thought about checking out the Longmont area after work
one evening but haven't had the chance. I haven't seen anything in Broomfield
yet, though I'm sure we'll know when they hit.

BTW, welcome to the group.

Duane