 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 108
Re: I had no idea. 8)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 05:08:32 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

Well then, welcome to the group.

Hey, even though I was a transient (although I DID leave some bricks
behind) I miss you guys. The MN group I'm hanging with is pretty cool
though, and BOY do they have a lot of bricks. Plus there's the LIC at
Mall of America.

Hope to see you guys again sometime. Anyone going to Carlsbad for
opening day? I'll be there.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.