 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 26
25  |  27
Subject:
Alright!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:51:03 GMT

Welcome Mike, glad to see there's now three of us... that's almost enough
for a users group...  ;)  heh.

Anyway, I haven't been shopping much lately, so the only store I can really
comment on is the Walmart by Chapel Hills Mall... the last time I was there
all they had were some misc 2000 sets, but no 2001 sets at all.  Nothing was
on sale, it was quite boring.

I got myself caught up on my bills last month with almost nothing to spare,
so I had no room in the budget for Lego shopping... but I should be back on
the Lego hunt by late next week.  If the weather's good on Saturday the 17th
I'm probably going to spend the day sniffing out some deals in Denver... I'm
mainly seeking SW sets, but I'm always on the look out for other stuff too.
I'll post my results if I come up with anything.

Thanks for the tip on Poor Richards Bryan... now I know not to waste my time
there... Mike, thanks for the Rite Aid tip, I'll head there soon.

It's good to know that someone is still alive here in the ol' Springs... :)

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus